Another make (if you can call it that) to add to my collection.
Changed this black jumper. It originally had some black netting lined along the bottom of the jumper so I took this off and kept it for possible using it on something else in the future. I then took off the button it had on the shoulders. They were okay but not great looking on the jumper I don’t think.
All I then did was to sew on these two pieces of lace things, I found on another shirt, onto the shoulders and done.
Not much I think it has improved the jumper. I am not sure if I have finished with it yet though so it may have more done it, but for now this is it.